Important Corona protection information
Pursuant to Decree N 121 of the Government of St. Petersburg “On Measures to Combat the Spread of the New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19) in St. Petersburg” dated March 13, 2020.
As of December 1, in order to attend congress and exhibition events, citizens of the Russian Federation must provide:
- either a QR-code obtained using a dedicated application of the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services confirming the completed immunization of the citizens with the second component of the vaccine against the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) (hereinafter – coronavirus infection), authorized in the Russian Federation (hereinafter – vaccine), or with a single-component vaccine
- QR-code obtained using a dedicated application of the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services confirming that they have had a coronavirus infection and that no more than six calendar months have passed since the date of their recovery
- or a certificate confirming the medical exemption from vaccination against the coronavirus infection, issued by the medical commission of the healthcare organization where the patient is followed up for the disease underlying the medical exemption, and a negative PCR laboratory test for coronavirus infection taken not earlier than three calendar days before the presentation.
For persons who are not citizens of the Russian Federation, immunization with the first and (or) second components of the vaccine or with a single-component vaccine shall be confirmed by a document issued by an authorized healthcare organization.
During ICCX Russia, there will be a Covid test station inside the hotel.
The test station will be available from Dec 6-8, 2021, for 24hrs per day.
Test options and pricing will be:
- PCR test (result in 24hrs) including translation into foreign languages: 4.380 RUR
- PCR test (result in 48hrs) including translation into foreign languages: 2.220 RUR